Off Market

215 A St,

Douglas, NE 68344
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,504 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $131,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,504 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1975

Description

215 A St is a single family home in Douglas, NE. This home was built in 1975 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,504 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $131,200. Frequently asked questions about 215 A St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 A St is located in a community that is home to 360 residents, which has increased by 8.3% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 A St has a median household income of $28,195 and spends about $30,246 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 A St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 A St include Sterling Elementary School, and Sterling High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 215 A St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 A St is about 20.0 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 A St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,504
Year Built
1975
Latitude
40.59
Longitude
-96.39
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $416 $0 $0 $109,280
2017 $140 $0 $0 $95,790
2014 $1,800 $0 $0 $95,790

Local Info

Population
360
Median Family Income
$28,195
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
38.2
Households with Children
73.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Sterling Elementary School PK-6
Sterling High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week