1080 Old Sumneytown Pike,
Harleysville, PA 19438
- 3 Beds
- 2,920 sqft
Est. Value* : $356,100
- 3 Beds
- 2,920 sqft
1080 Old Sumneytown Pike is a duplex in Harleysville, PA. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $356,100. Frequently asked questions about 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike is located in a community that is home to 21,346 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike has a median household income of $78,951 and spends about $58,947 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike include Indian Valley Middle School, Salford Hills Elementary School, and Souderton Area Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1058 (529 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike is about 25.4 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1080 Old Sumneytown Pike resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
939 OLD SUMNEYTOWN PIKE,
$559,000 House For Sale
1191 SUMNEYTOWN PIKE,
$449,900 House For Sale
2969 THOMPSON RD,
$424,900 House For Sale
538 OLD SKIPPACK RD.,
$525,000 House For Sale
536 OLD SKIPPACK RD.,
$530,000 House For Sale
1014 BRANCH MILL RD,
$438,000 House For Sale
1935 CHURCH RD,
$535,000 House For Sale
45 HUNSBERGER RD,
$534,440 House For Sale
1531 SALFORD STATION RD,
$322,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Indian Valley Middle School||6-8||758||56.8||13.3||2.88 mi|
|Salford Hills Elementary School||K-5||456||30.3||15||0.68 mi|
|Souderton Area Senior High School||9-12||2,254||136||16.5||5.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.