Off Market

224 N Chestnut St,

Van Wert, OH 45891
  • 705 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $27,090

  • 705 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

224 N Chestnut St is a single family home in Van Wert, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 705 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $27,090. Frequently asked questions about 224 N Chestnut St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 224 N Chestnut St is located in a community that is home to 15,759 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 N Chestnut St has a median household income of $42,443 and spends about $38,599 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 N Chestnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 N Chestnut St include Van Wert Early Childhood Center, and Van Wert High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 224 N Chestnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 N Chestnut St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 N Chestnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
705
Latitude
40.87
Longitude
-84.57
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $428 $0 $0 $10,610
2016 $408 $0 $0 $10,010
2015 $408 $0 $0 $10,010
2014 $363 $0 $0 $10,010

Local Info

Population
15,759
Median Family Income
$42,443
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
73.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Van Wert Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Van Wert Elementary School 1-5
Van Wert High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week