Off Market

531 Maison Pl,

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,382 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $669,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,382 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1967

Description

531 Maison Pl is a single family home in Bryn Mawr, PA. This home was built in 1967 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,382 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $669,800. Frequently asked questions about 531 Maison Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 531 Maison Pl is located in a community that is home to 23,180 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 64.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 15 to 19 (13.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.85%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 531 Maison Pl has a median household income of $147,522 and spends about $87,970 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 531 Maison Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 531 Maison Pl include Gladwyne School, Harriton Senior High School, and Welsh Valley Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1040 (515 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 531 Maison Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 531 Maison Pl is about 23.1 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 531 Maison Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,382
Year Built
1967
Latitude
40.02
Longitude
-75.31
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $11,055 $0 $0 $306,130
2017 $10,847 $0 $0 $306,130
2016 $10,372 $0 $0 $306,130
2015 $10,002 $0 $0 $306,130
2014 $9,436 $0 $0 $306,130

Local Info

Population
23,180
Median Family Income
$147,522
Graduate Degree Percentile
26.0%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
64.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gladwyne School K-5
Harriton Senior High School 9-12
Welsh Valley Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!