5201 Jezebel St,
Houston, TX 77033
- 4 Beds
- 1,473 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,470
- 4 Beds
5201 Jezebel St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1960 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,473 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,470. Frequently asked questions about 5201 Jezebel St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5201 Jezebel St is located in a community that is home to 24,184 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5201 Jezebel St has a median household income of $28,373 and spends about $30,319 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5201 Jezebel St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5201 Jezebel St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 5201 Jezebel St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5201 Jezebel St is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5201 Jezebel St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4604 Brinkley Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
4319 Tareyton Lane,
$145,000 House For Sale
4312 Maggie Street,
$340,000 House For Sale
8617 Dosia Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
5611 Bellfort Street,
$199,860 House For Sale
4910 Bataan Road,
$135,000 House For Sale
6251 El Granate Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
6502 Hirondel St,
$85,500 House For Sale
4910 Kelso Street,
$153,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||15.03 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||6.9 mi|
|Mistral Center For Early Childhood||PK-K||345||20.5||16.8||9.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.