4525 College Park Dr,
Deer Park, TX 77536
- 3 Beds
- 1,666 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,666 sqft
4525 College Park Dr is a single family home in Deer Park, TX. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,666 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,000. Frequently asked questions about 4525 College Park Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4525 College Park Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,101 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4525 College Park Dr has a median household income of $66,618 and spends about $52,253 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4525 College Park Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4525 College Park Dr include College Park Elementary, James H Baker Sixth Grade Campus, and La Porte High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (526 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 4525 College Park Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4525 College Park Dr is about 40.3 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4525 College Park Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
517 E Lambuth Lane,
$199,000 House For Sale
8703 Kensington Court,
$289,990 House For Sale
2630 Augusta Drive,
$339,000 House For Sale
914 Willow Creek Drive,
$174,900 House For Sale
Lot 234 West Picardy,
$175,000 House For Sale
2713 Ruidoso Circle,
$300,000 House For Sale
7422 Shady Arbour Court,
$260,000 House For Sale
9907 Brookview Drive,
$172,000 House For Sale
513 Wicklow Drive,
$249,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|College Park Elementary||PK-5||467||29||16||0.2 mi|
|James H Baker Sixth Grade Campus||6||576||36.1||15.9||1.57 mi|
|La Porte High School||9-12||2,219||140.8||15.7||5.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.