Off Market

12935 Welcome Way,

Reno, NV 89511
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,667 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $708,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,667 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


12935 Welcome Way is a single family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,667 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/24/2016, this property sold for $528,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $708,500. Frequently asked questions about 12935 Welcome Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 12935 Welcome Way is located in a community that is home to 23,184 residents, which has increased by 34.2% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.08%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12935 Welcome Way has a median household income of $77,823 and spends about $57,698 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12935 Welcome Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 12935 Welcome Way include Edward L Pine Middle School, Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School, and Galena High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 12935 Welcome Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12935 Welcome Way is about 28.8 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12935 Welcome Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
3/24/2016 $528,000 Sold

Tax History

2018 $4,428 $0 $0 $148,092
2017 $4,284 $0 $0 $145,122
2016 $4,176 $0 $0 $143,963
2015 $4,168 $0 $0 $134,261
2014 $3,988 $0 $0 $126,339

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Edward L Pine Middle School 6-8
Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School PK-6
Galena High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!