605 Saddleway Dr,
Fort Worth, TX 76179
- 4 Beds
- 3,061 sqft
Est. Value* : $248,900
- 4 Beds
605 Saddleway Dr is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,061 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/13/2014, this property sold for $151,464. Today, the estimated home value is around $248,900. Frequently asked questions about 605 Saddleway Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 605 Saddleway Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,824 residents, which has increased by 19.8% since 2000. 83.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 605 Saddleway Dr has a median household income of $72,249 and spends about $54,107 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 605 Saddleway Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 605 Saddleway Dr include Prairie Vista, and Saginaw Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 913 (481 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 605 Saddleway Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 605 Saddleway Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 605 Saddleway Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
636 Pinto Lane,
$299,000 House For Sale
616 Pinto Lane,
$199,997 House For Sale
600 Rockledge Drive,
$178,700 House For Sale
645 Stirrup Bar Drive,
$315,000 House For Sale
5949 Saddle Flap Drive,
$279,900 House For Sale
4025 Rancho Milagro Drive,
$518,320 House For Sale
233 Roberts Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
605 S Knowles Drive,
$324,900 House For Sale
253 Wofford Way,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Prairie Vista||6-8||878||53.6||16.3||2.66 mi|
|Saginaw Elementary||PK-5||429||28.8||14.8||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.