105 Temple St,
Viola, DE 19979
- 3 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,600
- 3 Beds
105 Temple St is a single family home in Viola, DE. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/30/2015, this property sold for $155,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,600. Frequently asked questions about 105 Temple St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 105 Temple St is located in a community that is home to 776 residents, which has decreased by -3.2% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 105 Temple St has a median household income of $39,223 and spends about $36,769 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 105 Temple St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 105 Temple St include Chipman (W.T.) Middle School, Lake Forest Central Elementary School, and Lake Forest High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 943 (468 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 105 Temple St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 105 Temple St is about 32.6 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 105 Temple St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11 N MAIN ST,
$265,000 House For Sale
043 MAYFLOWER DR,
$265,900 House For Sale
22 HACKBERRY DR,
$205,000 House For Sale
1662 PEACH BASKET RD,
$182,000 House For Sale
479 S EMBER DR,
$260,500 House For Sale
248 S EMBER DR,
$235,000 House For Sale
338 MAYOR LN,
$314,000 House For Sale
34 ESTHER CT,
$229,000 House For Sale
22 SETH CT,
$264,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chipman (W.T.) Middle School||6-8||911||56||16.2||7.71 mi|
|Lake Forest Central Elementary School||4-5||644||40||16.1||3.56 mi|
|Lake Forest High School||9-12||886||61||14.5||3.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.