2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd is a single family home in Wenatchee, WA. This home was built in 1930 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $290,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,247 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd has a median household income of $42,494 and spends about $38,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd include Cashmere High School, Cashmere Middle School, and Vale Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd is about 27.8 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Sleepy Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.