Off Market

27 Seminole Ave,

Waterbury, CT 06705
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,522 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $103,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,522 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1917

Description

27 Seminole Ave is a single family home in Waterbury, CT. This home was built in 1917 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,522 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,300. Frequently asked questions about 27 Seminole Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 27 Seminole Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,022 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 27 Seminole Ave has a median household income of $52,360 and spends about $44,344 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 27 Seminole Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 27 Seminole Ave include Crosby High School, and Gilmartin School. The state average SAT score is 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 27 Seminole Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 27 Seminole Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 27 Seminole Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,522
Year Built
1917
Latitude
41.54
Longitude
-73.01
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $4,012 $0 $0 $66,630
2017 $3,831 $0 $0 $63,630
2016 $3,831 $0 $0 $63,630
2015 $3,705 $0 $0 $63,630

Local Info

Population
25,022
Median Family Income
$52,360
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.1%
Median Homeowner Age
36.7
Households with Children
65.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Crosby High School   9-12
Waterbury Career Academy 9-12
Gilmartin School   PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week