219 Rose Ave SE,
Massillon, OH 44646
- 4 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $21,200
- 4 Beds
219 Rose Ave SE is a single family home in Massillon, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 4/4/2019, this property sold for $10,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,200. Frequently asked questions about 219 Rose Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 219 Rose Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 46,530 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 219 Rose Ave SE has a median household income of $45,079 and spends about $40,010 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 219 Rose Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 219 Rose Ave SE include Franklin Elementary School, and Massillon Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 219 Rose Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 219 Rose Ave SE is about 22.2 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 219 Rose Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
22 Central Ct Southeast,
$69,900 House For Sale
724 6th St Southwest,
$29,610 House For Sale
512 29th St Northwest,
$122,900 House For Sale
4942 9th Street NW,
$219,900 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
907 Bellflower Ave Northwest,
$145,000 House For Sale
2215 Demington Avenue NW,
$229,000 House For Sale
3808 Sanborn Avenue NW,
$159,900 House For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin Elementary School||K-3||611||26||23.5||0.85 mi|
|Massillon Intermediate School||4-6||882||46||19.1||2.24 mi|
|Massillon Junior High School||7-8||594||37||16||2.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.