2524 W Gelding Dr is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bathrooms and 2,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 6/20/2019, this property sold for $284,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $283,800.
Frequently asked questions about 2524 W Gelding Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2524 W Gelding Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2524 W Gelding Dr has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2524 W Gelding Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2524 W Gelding Dr include Abraham Lincoln Traditional School, and Desert Foothills Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 2524 W Gelding Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2524 W Gelding Dr is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2524 W Gelding Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.