21 Primrose Ln,
Johnston, RI 02919
- 3 Beds
- 1,927 sqft
Est. Value* : $323,500
- 3 Beds
21 Primrose Ln is a single family home in Johnston, RI. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,927 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 11/8/2016, this property sold for $300,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $323,500. Frequently asked questions about 21 Primrose Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21 Primrose Ln is located in a community that is home to 26,060 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21 Primrose Ln has a median household income of $53,563 and spends about $44,955 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21 Primrose Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21 Primrose Ln include Brown Avenue School, and Johnston Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (485 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 21 Primrose Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21 Primrose Ln is about 41.3 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21 Primrose Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
30 Ledgefield Road,
$619,900 House For Sale
128 Danielson Pike,
$364,900 House For Sale
25 Breezy Knoll Road,
$334,900 House For Sale
43 Sophia Lane,
$729,900 House For Sale
36 Sophia Lane,
$719,900 House For Sale
544 Greenville Avenue,
$549,000 House For Sale
81 Bakewell Court,
$410,000 House For Sale
39 Barnes St,
$359,900 House For Sale
15 Rosemary Lane,
$625,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brown Avenue School||1-5||230||14.5||15.8||1 mi|
|Early Childhood Center||K||186||17.6||10.5||2.58 mi|
|Johnston Senior High||9-12||847||74.6||11.3||2.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.