1108 Red Fern Cir W,
Cordova, TN 38018
- 3 Beds
- 1,678 sqft
Est. Value* : $170,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,678 sqft
1108 Red Fern Cir W is a single family home in Cordova, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,678 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Red Fern Cir W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Red Fern Cir W is located in a community that is home to 32,490 residents, which has increased by 34.9% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Red Fern Cir W has a median household income of $86,121 and spends about $62,408 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Red Fern Cir W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 72.6% of the residents near 1108 Red Fern Cir W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Red Fern Cir W is about 35.8 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Red Fern Cir W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
495 KINGS STABLE,
$2,699,000 For Sale
10356 COTTAGE OAKS,
$180,000 For Sale
$575,000 For Sale
334 ROCKY POINT,
$379,900 For Sale
$275,000 For Sale
$170,000 For Sale
300 N FERN VALLEY,
$479,000 For Sale
8730 ROCKY TOP,
$199,900 For Sale
150 S SANGA,
$229,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.