Off Market

1105 S Saint Marks Ave,

Chattanooga, TN 37412
  • 1,815 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $123,100

  • 1,815 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

1105 S Saint Marks Ave is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1999 and includes 1,815 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 9/14/2018, this property sold for $40,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,100. Frequently asked questions about 1105 S Saint Marks Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1105 S Saint Marks Ave is located in a community that is home to 21,104 residents, which has decreased by -9.2% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.1%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1105 S Saint Marks Ave has a median household income of $42,835 and spends about $38,817 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1105 S Saint Marks Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1105 S Saint Marks Ave include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper, and East Ridge Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (474 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 1105 S Saint Marks Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1105 S Saint Marks Ave is about 36.6 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1105 S Saint Marks Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,815
Year Built
1999
Latitude
35
Longitude
-85.23
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.33 acre
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
9/14/2018 $40,500 Sold
6/29/2018 $63,038 Sold
7/27/2018 $63,038 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $1,049 $0 $0 $20,975
2016 $1,107 $0 $0 $21,925
2014 $927 $0 $0 $21,925
2013 $927 $0 $0 $21,925

Local Info

Population
21,104
Median Family Income
$42,835
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.0%
Median Homeowner Age
39.8
Households with Children
67.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper 6-12
East Ridge High School 9-12
East Ridge Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week