1108 Phelissa Dr,
La Vergne, TN 37086
- 1,556 sqft
Est. Value* : $215,700
- 1,556 sqft
1108 Phelissa Dr is a single family home in La Vergne, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 1,556 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $215,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Phelissa Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Phelissa Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,265 residents, which has increased by 120.6% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Phelissa Dr has a median household income of $50,354 and spends about $43,229 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Phelissa Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Phelissa Dr include Holloway High School, and Homer Pittard Campus School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 1108 Phelissa Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Phelissa Dr is about 35.3 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Phelissa Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
711 Alisa Cv,
$225,000 For Sale
510 Osage Ct,
$239,900 For Sale
7013 Zither Ln,
$209,900 For Sale
117 Glochester Ct,
$299,999 For Sale
117 Glochester Ct,
$295,999 For Sale
3027 Ace Wintermeyer Dr,
$230,000 For Sale
1695 Newport Pl,
$315,000 For Sale
612 Stone Meadow Ct,
$199,900 For Sale
415 Jonesboro Ct,
$239,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holloway High School||9-12||137||13.5||10.1||16.47 mi|
|Lavergne High School||9-12||1,914||123.1||15.5||3.71 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||248||14||17.7||16.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.