1108 Oakdale Ave,
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
- 1,650 sqft
Est. Value* : $121,800
- 1,650 sqft
1108 Oakdale Ave is a single family home in Lawrenceburg, TN. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 1,650 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Oakdale Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Oakdale Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,002 residents, which has increased by 10% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Oakdale Ave has a median household income of $42,691 and spends about $38,652 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Oakdale Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Oakdale Ave include David Crockett Elementary, and E O Coffman Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 1108 Oakdale Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Oakdale Ave is about 34.5 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Oakdale Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5 Harding Rd,
$164,900 For Sale
902 Prosser Rd,
$179,500 For Sale
53 N Kenner Rd,
$69,900 For Sale
9 Lovers Lane,
$259,000 For Sale
815 Knob Creek Rd,
$295,000 For Sale
397 Hudson Rd,
$192,500 For Sale
1825 POWELL SCHOOL ROAD,
$354,900 For Sale
521 Maple Ct.,
$315,000 For Sale
217 Trinity Hill Rd,
$60,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|David Crockett Elementary||PK-6||556||33||16.8||3.28 mi|
|Ethridge Elementary||PK-8||481||30||16||7.32 mi|
|E O Coffman Middle School||6-8||503||28.2||17.8||1.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.