10 Winside Ln,
Coram, NY 11727
Est. Value* : $354,200
10 Winside Ln is a single family home in Coram, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $354,200. Frequently asked questions about 10 Winside Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10 Winside Ln is located in a community that is home to 27,747 residents, which has decreased by -1.5% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10 Winside Ln has a median household income of $79,237 and spends about $59,088 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10 Winside Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10 Winside Ln include Bicycle Path Kindergarten-Pre K Center, and Newfield High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (488 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 10 Winside Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10 Winside Ln is about 21.6 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10 Winside Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 Rhode Island Street,
$474,990 House For Sale
10 Whitmore Lane,
$339,900 House For Sale
22 Gregg Lane,
$374,990 House For Sale
44 Buckskin Lane,
$355,000 House For Sale
361 Magnolia Drive,
$309,900 House For Sale
146 S Hickory Street,
$789,999 House For Sale
191 Cambridge Dr,
$189,000 House For Sale
206 N. Evergreen Dr.,
$259,900 House For Sale
12 Norwalk Lane,
$249,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bicycle Path Kindergarten-Pre K Center||PK-K||441||20||22||1.38 mi|
|New Lane Memorial Elementary School||1-5||857||54||15.8||1.74 mi|
|Newfield High School||9-12||1,558||94.7||16.4||1.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.