1121 Motorcoach Dr,
Polk City, FL 33868
- 1 Beds
- 1,211 sqft
Est. Value* : $189,300
- 1 Beds
1121 Motorcoach Dr is a single family home in Polk City, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,211 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $189,300. Frequently asked questions about 1121 Motorcoach Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1121 Motorcoach Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,507 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1121 Motorcoach Dr has a median household income of $38,147 and spends about $36,147 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1121 Motorcoach Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1121 Motorcoach Dr include Lake Alfred Polytech Academy, Polk City Elementary School, and Tenoroc High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 1121 Motorcoach Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1121 Motorcoach Dr is about 58.6 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1121 Motorcoach Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5935 Old Berkley Road,
$620,000 House For Sale
932 Classic View Drive,
$349,900 House For Sale
969 CLASSIC VIEW DRIVE,
$349,900 House For Sale
4138 Juliana Lake Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
133 Sunrise Hill Lane,
$310,000 House For Sale
201 WALKERS POINT DR,
$299,900 House For Sale
2315 Old Polk City Rd,
$389,000 House For Sale
14120 Commonwealth Avenue,
$545,000 House For Sale
254 Lake Arietta Court,
$319,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Alfred Polytech Academy||6-8||575||47||12.2||8.48 mi|
|Polk City Elementary School||PK-5||502||31||16.1||1.02 mi|
|Tenoroc High School||9-12||1,191||64||18.6||7.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.