Off Market

1121 Motorcoach Dr,

Polk City, FL 33868
  • 1 Beds
  • 1,211 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $189,300

  • 1 Beds
  • 1,211 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2001

Description

1121 Motorcoach Dr is a single family home in Polk City, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,211 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $189,300. Frequently asked questions about 1121 Motorcoach Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1121 Motorcoach Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,507 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1121 Motorcoach Dr has a median household income of $38,147 and spends about $36,147 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1121 Motorcoach Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1121 Motorcoach Dr include Lake Alfred Polytech Academy, Polk City Elementary School, and Tenoroc High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 1121 Motorcoach Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1121 Motorcoach Dr is about 58.6 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1121 Motorcoach Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,211
Year Built
2001
Latitude
28.18
Longitude
-81.84
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,545 $0 $0 $142,081
2015 $2,328 $0 $0 $127,185
2013 $2,164 $0 $0 $115,811

Local Info

Population
10,507
Median Family Income
$38,147
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.9%
Median Homeowner Age
36.7
Households with Children
79.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lake Alfred Polytech Academy 6-8
Polk City Elementary School PK-5
Tenoroc High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week