99 Kingsbridge Way,
Little Rock, AR 72212
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $133,500
- 1,372 sqft
99 Kingsbridge Way is a single family home in Little Rock, AR. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bathrooms and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $133,500. Frequently asked questions about 99 Kingsbridge Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 99 Kingsbridge Way is located in a community that is home to 16,795 residents, which has increased by 20.3% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 99 Kingsbridge Way has a median household income of $111,936 and spends about $74,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 99 Kingsbridge Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 99 Kingsbridge Way include Forest Heights Stem Academy, and Hall High School.
- How’s the job market? About 76.9% of the residents near 99 Kingsbridge Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 23.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 99 Kingsbridge Way is about 33.1 degrees in January and 78.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 99 Kingsbridge Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2218 Breckenridge Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
10601 Yosemite Valley Drive,
$280,000 House For Sale
11215 Gila Valley Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
9021 Cantrell Road,
$2,200,000 House For Sale
16 Pleasant Cove,
$169,000 House For Sale
8900 Leatrice Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
9806 Temple Drive,
12710 Pleasant View Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
2101 Biscayne Drive,
$174,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Forest Heights Stem Academy||K-8||687||56.3||12.2||3.18 mi|
|McDermott Elementary School||PK-5||360||26.3||13.6||1.39 mi|
|Hall High School||9-12||1,135||113.3||10||2.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.