Off Market

8901 NE 136th Ave,

Vancouver, WA 98682
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $278,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


8901 NE 136th Ave is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 9/25/2015, this property sold for $222,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $278,000. Frequently asked questions about 8901 NE 136th Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8901 NE 136th Ave is located in a community that is home to 32,684 residents, which has increased by 36.3% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.44%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8901 NE 136th Ave has a median household income of $52,156 and spends about $44,232 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8901 NE 136th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8901 NE 136th Ave include Frontier Middle School, and Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (520 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 8901 NE 136th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8901 NE 136th Ave is about 36.3 degrees in January and 64.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8901 NE 136th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
9/25/2015 $222,000 Sold

Tax History

2017 $2,785 $0 $0 $216,113
2016 $2,449 $0 $0 $197,557
2015 $2,227 $0 $0 $175,946
2013 $2,109 $0 $0 $142,192

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Frontier Middle School 6-8
Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School 9-12
Heritage High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!