11201 N County Road 675 W,
Monrovia, IN 46157
- 3 Beds
- 1,376 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
11201 N County Road 675 W is a single family home in Monrovia, IN. This home was built in 1870 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,376 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 11201 N County Road 675 W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11201 N County Road 675 W is located in a community that is home to 2,116 residents, which has increased by 4.8% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11201 N County Road 675 W has a median household income of $51,125 and spends about $43,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11201 N County Road 675 W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11201 N County Road 675 W include Avon High School, and Avon Intermediate School East. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (472 for Math and 459 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 11201 N County Road 675 W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11201 N County Road 675 W is about 26.5 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11201 N County Road 675 W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Avon High School||9-12||3,116||147.3||21.1||4.52 mi|
|Avon Intermediate School East||5-6||745||41||18.1||4.03 mi|
|Avon Middle School North||7-8||797||43.3||18.3||2.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.