610 NW 214th St, Apt 201,
Miami, FL 33169
- 3 Beds
- 1,288 sqft
Est. Value* : $130,100
- 3 Beds
610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,288 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $130,100. Frequently asked questions about 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, is located in a community that is home to 33,495 residents, which has increased by 10.5% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, has a median household income of $49,027 and spends about $42,382 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, include Andover Middle School, District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, is about 62.3 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 610 NW 214th St, Apt 201, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6140 SW 40th St,
$265,000 House For Sale
6100 SW 40th St,
$275,000 House For Sale
6032 SW 38th St,
$329,000 House For Sale
4041 SW 59th Ave,
$239,000 House For Sale
20543 NW 8th Ave,
$495,000 House For Sale
20455 NW 8th Ct,
$320,900 House For Sale
6704 Emerald Lake Dr,
$309,900 House For Sale
800 NW 203rd St,
$302,200 House For Sale
967 NW 206th Ter,
$459,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Andover Middle School||6-8||621||33||18.8||0.72 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.51 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||26.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.