2210 N Booth St,
Milwaukee, WI 53212
- 10 Beds
- 5,567 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 10 Beds
2210 N Booth St is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1928 and includes ten bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 5,567 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 2210 N Booth St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2210 N Booth St is located in a community that is home to 35,340 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 61% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2210 N Booth St has a median household income of $25,612 and spends about $28,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2210 N Booth St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 2210 N Booth St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2210 N Booth St is about 10.2 degrees in January and 67.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2210 N Booth St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2440 N Humboldt Blvd,
$200,000 House For Sale
2321 N Booth St,
$189,900 House For Sale
2028 N Booth St,
$244,900 House For Sale
1834 N Humboldt Ave,
$314,999 House For Sale
2540 N Pierce St,
$189,900 House For Sale
2013 N Booth St,
$399,900 House For Sale
2001 N Booth St,
$799,000 House For Sale
1015 E Hamilton St,
$194,900 House For Sale
2540 N Booth St,
$124,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.