3832 Nanakai Rd,
Kalaheo, HI 96741
- 3 Beds
- 880 sqft
Est. Value* : $580,000
- 3 Beds
3832 Nanakai Rd is a single family home in Kalaheo, HI. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 880 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $580,000. Frequently asked questions about 3832 Nanakai Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3832 Nanakai Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,225 residents, which has increased by 5.4% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3832 Nanakai Rd has a median household income of $69,206 and spends about $53,704 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3832 Nanakai Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.1%. Property crime risk is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 12.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3832 Nanakai Rd include Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School, Kalaheo Elementary School, and Kauai High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 3832 Nanakai Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3832 Nanakai Rd is about 60.4 degrees in January and 65.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 82.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3832 Nanakai Rd resides in an area with low flood risk and low tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3660 Kakela Makai Dr,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
4444 Ahopueo Dr,
$1,050,000 House For Sale
4907 Kikala Rd,
$935,000 House For Sale
5191 Puuwai Rd,
$695,000 House For Sale
3877-B OMAO RD,
$775,000 House For Sale
3877-B OMAO RD,
$755,000 House For Sale
4560 Lawai Beach Rd,
$2,990,000 House For Sale
3621-D Omao Rd,
$1,590,000 House For Sale
2781 Uluwehi St,
$3,770,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School||6-8||975||64||15.2||9.32 mi|
|Kalaheo Elementary School||PK-5||444||28.5||15.5||0.92 mi|
|Kauai High School||9-12||1,130||71.5||15.8||10.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.