66 Eastwood Ave,
Waterbury, CT 06705
- 5 Beds
- 2,843 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 2,843 sqft
66 Eastwood Ave is a multi-family home in Waterbury, CT. This home was built in 1916 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,843 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Frequently asked questions about 66 Eastwood Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 66 Eastwood Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,022 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 66 Eastwood Ave has a median household income of $52,360 and spends about $44,344 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 66 Eastwood Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 66 Eastwood Ave include Crosby High School, H. S. Chase School, and Michael F. Wallace Middle School. The state average SAT score is 986.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 66 Eastwood Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 66 Eastwood Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 66 Eastwood Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
239 Beecher Avenue,
$146,900 House For Sale
69 Nelson Avenue,
$189,000 House For Sale
41 Hungerford Avenue,
$144,900 House For Sale
30 Donald Terrace,
$134,900 House For Sale
158 Lakeview Avenue,
$141,900 House For Sale
19 Sheldon Street,
$109,000 House For Sale
31 Hinsdale Avenue,
$174,900 House For Sale
78 Bouley Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
56 Porter Manor Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crosby High School||9-12||1,137||91.6||12.4||1.93 mi|
|H. S. Chase School||PK-5||675||51||13.2||0.28 mi|
|Michael F. Wallace Middle School||6-8||1,194||88.6||13.4||2.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.