1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1,
Miami, FL 33184
- 3 Beds
- 1,313 sqft
Est. Value* : $214,200
- 3 Beds
1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,313 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $214,200. Frequently asked questions about 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, is located in a community that is home to 26,853 residents, which has increased by 31.2% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, has a median household income of $64,361 and spends about $50,812 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, is about 49.0 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1595 SW 122nd Ave, # 4-1, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11975 SW 26th Ter,
$465,000 House For Sale
11975 SW 26th Ter,
$480,000 House For Sale
2751 Village Green Dr,
$419,000 House For Sale
12035 SW 14th St,
$240,000 House For Sale
2550 SW 123rd Ave,
$500,000 House For Sale
2839 Village Green Dr,
$360,000 House For Sale
1271 SW 124th Ct,
$339,000 House For Sale
12021 SW 29th Ter,
$448,000 House For Sale
3112 Village Green Dr,
$850,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.74 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||3.74 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||9.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.