2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32,
New Bedford, MA 02745
- 1 Beds
- 628 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1 Beds
2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, is a condominium unit in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1972 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 628 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, electric heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, is located in a community that is home to 23,919 residents, which has decreased by -3.8% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, has a median household income of $46,354 and spends about $40,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, include Casimir Pulaski, New Bedford High, and Normandin Middle School. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, is about 27.7 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2094 Phillips Rd, Apt 32, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
22 Ivy Rd,
$299,000 House For Sale
62 Maxine Street,
$309,900 House For Sale
4 Beechwood Dr.,
$499,800 House For Sale
2682 Acushnet Ave.,
$395,000 House For Sale
Lot 9 Wood Duck Road,
$35,500 House For Sale
126-R Whitman St,
$199,900 House For Sale
37 Howland Road,
$259,000 House For Sale
245 Chestnut Stree,
$229,900 House For Sale
44 Middle Street,
$545,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Casimir Pulaski||PK-5||721||48||15||0.64 mi|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||5.21 mi|
|Normandin Middle School||6-8||1,125||81.9||13.7||2.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.