118 Walnut St,
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- 3 Beds
- 2,038 sqft
Est. Value* : $279,600
- 3 Beds
118 Walnut St is a single family home in Jenkintown, PA. This home was built in 1916 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,038 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,600. Frequently asked questions about 118 Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 118 Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 15,107 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 64.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 118 Walnut St has a median household income of $108,677 and spends about $70,269 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 118 Walnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 118 Walnut St include Abington Junior High School, Abington Senior High School, and Highland School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1103 (533 for Math and 570 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 78.3% of the residents near 118 Walnut St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 118 Walnut St is about 26.1 degrees in January and 71.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 118 Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
304 Nice Avenue,
$345,000 House For Sale
836 Elkins Avenue,
$234,900 House For Sale
7944 Montgomery Avenue,
$350,000 House For Sale
8210 Cadwalader Avenue,
$249,900 House For Sale
315 E Glenside Avenue,
$344,900 House For Sale
1430 Ashbourne Road,
$670,000 House For Sale
1570 The Fairway , 403,
$152,900 House For Sale
14 E Waverly Road,
$299,000 House For Sale
7415 N 12th Street,
$749,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abington Junior High School||7-9||1,853||124.9||14.8||1.77 mi|
|Abington Senior High School||10-12||1,748||115.4||15.1||1.52 mi|
|Highland School||K-6||517||35.1||14.7||2.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.