2155 Barley Rd,
Elm Creek, NE 68836
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,344 sqft
2155 Barley Rd is a single family home in Elm Creek, NE. This home was built in 1930 and includes 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2155 Barley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 Barley Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,534 residents, which has decreased by -1.6% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 Barley Rd has a median household income of $35,763 and spends about $34,713 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 Barley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 Barley Rd include Elm Creek Elementary School, and Elm Creek High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 2155 Barley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 Barley Rd is about 24.6 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 Barley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6045 24th Rd,
$379,000 For Sale
435 N Beecroft,
$79,900 For Sale
15200 Highway 30,
$87,500 For Sale
400 Sartoria Rd,
$564,900 For Sale
306 1st Street,
$159,900 For Sale
501 A Street,
$99,900 For Sale
6420 W Cedar Hills Pl,
$524,900 For Sale
Lot 2 62nd Avenue,
$62,000 For Sale
Lot 3 62nd Avenue,
$52,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elm Creek Elementary School||PK-6||213||14.3||14.8||1.86 mi|
|Elm Creek High School||7-12||148||16||9.2||1.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.