215 N Lincoln Ave is a single family home in Hershey, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $71,760.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N Lincoln Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Lincoln Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,736 residents, which has increased by 4.5% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Lincoln Ave has a median household income of $42,397 and spends about $38,638 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Lincoln Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Lincoln Ave include Hershey Elementary School, and Hershey High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 215 N Lincoln Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Lincoln Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Lincoln Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.