Off Market

215 N Lincoln Ave,

Hershey, NE 69143
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,200 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $71,760

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,200 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1940

Description

215 N Lincoln Ave is a single family home in Hershey, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $71,760. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Lincoln Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N Lincoln Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,736 residents, which has increased by 4.5% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.49%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Lincoln Ave has a median household income of $42,397 and spends about $38,638 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Lincoln Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Lincoln Ave include Hershey Elementary School, and Hershey High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 215 N Lincoln Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Lincoln Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Lincoln Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,200
Year Built
1940
Latitude
41.16
Longitude
-101
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $888 $0 $0 $58,630
2016 $827 $0 $0 $58,630
2014 $758 $0 $0 $45,650

Local Info

Population
1,736
Median Family Income
$42,397
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
77.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Hershey Elementary School PK-6
Hershey High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week