215 Logan St,
Lyons, NE 68038
- 2 Beds
- 1,432 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,432 sqft
215 Logan St is a single family home in Lyons, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,432 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Logan St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Logan St is located in a community that is home to 1,673 residents, which has decreased by -0.6% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Logan St has a median household income of $31,996 and spends about $32,517 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Logan St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Logan St include Northeast Elementary At Lyons, and Northeast Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 215 Logan St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Logan St is about 19.6 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Logan St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
713 Evans Street,
$185,000 For Sale
1212 2nd Street,
$109,950 For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
1211 Avenue D,
$79,900 For Sale
116 Pioneer Valley Drive,
$289,500 For Sale
$55,000 For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
7251 Old Lakeport Rd,
$229,900 For Sale
$225,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northeast Elementary At Lyons||PK-6||180||12.4||14.4||0.37 mi|
|Northeast Secondary School||7-12||89||12.8||6.9||0.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.