26925 81st Dr NW is a single family home in Stanwood, WA. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,068 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and floor / wall furnace heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $348,700.
Frequently asked questions about 26925 81st Dr NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26925 81st Dr NW is located in a community that is home to 24,232 residents, which has increased by 35.2% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26925 81st Dr NW has a median household income of $63,950 and spends about $50,589 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26925 81st Dr NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26925 81st Dr NW include Port Susan Middle School, Stanwood High School, and Twin City Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 982 (485 for Math and 497 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 26925 81st Dr NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26925 81st Dr NW is about 35.5 degrees in January and 66.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26925 81st Dr NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.