Off Market

2697 Lewis River Rd,

Woodland, WA 98674
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,906 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $464,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,906 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1994

Description

2697 Lewis River Rd is a single family home in Woodland, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,906 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 6/11/2015, this property sold for $614,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $464,400. Frequently asked questions about 2697 Lewis River Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2697 Lewis River Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,422 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.16%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2697 Lewis River Rd has a median household income of $43,834 and spends about $39,406 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2697 Lewis River Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1040 (521 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 2697 Lewis River Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2697 Lewis River Rd is about 30.4 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2697 Lewis River Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,906
Year Built
1994
Latitude
45.93
Longitude
-122.7
Heating
HEAT PUMP

Price History

Date Price Event
6/11/2015 $614,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $8,018 $0 $0 $645,950
2016 $6,103 $0 $0 $536,870
2015 $5,442 $0 $0 $480,690
2014 $4,566 $0 $0 $383,810
2013 $4,383 $0 $0 $360,360

Local Info

Population
8,422
Median Family Income
$43,834
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
37.0
Households with Children
76.0%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week