2697 Lewis River Rd is a single family home in Woodland, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,906 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 6/11/2015, this property sold for $614,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $464,400.
Frequently asked questions about 2697 Lewis River Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2697 Lewis River Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,422 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2697 Lewis River Rd has a median household income of $43,834 and spends about $39,406 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2697 Lewis River Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1040 (521 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 2697 Lewis River Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2697 Lewis River Rd is about 30.4 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2697 Lewis River Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.