2 Guild Ave,
Warwick, RI 02889
- 1 Beds
- 578 sqft
Est. Value* : $231,800
- 1 Beds
2 Guild Ave is a single family home in Warwick, RI. This home was built in 1903 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 578 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $231,800. Frequently asked questions about 2 Guild Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Guild Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,667 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Guild Ave has a median household income of $57,106 and spends about $46,882 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Guild Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Guild Ave include Warwick Early Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 992 (494 for Math and 498 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 2 Guild Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Guild Ave is about 33.7 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Guild Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
296 Palmer Ave.,
$299,500 House For Sale
112 Park Ave,
$218,500 House For Sale
121 Tidewater Drive,
$244,000 House For Sale
140 ALDRICH AVENUE,
$949,900 House For Sale
430 Pequot Avenue,
$259,900 House For Sale
28 Verndale Street,
$230,000 House For Sale
141 John St,
$179,900 House For Sale
152 Oakhurst Avenue,
$214,900 House For Sale
625 Sandy Lane,
$239,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Warwick Early Learning Center||PK||197||13||15.1||5.64 mi|
|Warwick Neck School||K-5||292||19.7||14.7||0.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.