5113 Park At Woodlands Dr,
Austin, TX 78724
- 2,573 sqft
Est. Value* : $326,400
5113 Park At Woodlands Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bathrooms and 2,573 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $326,400. Frequently asked questions about 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,299 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr has a median household income of $35,770 and spends about $34,738 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr include Blake Manor Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5113 Park At Woodlands Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5237 Sendero Hills Pkwy,
$465,000 House For Sale
7011 MILLRACE DR,
$420,000 House For Sale
5307 Basswood Ln,
$399,900 House For Sale
4708 Oak Cliff DR,
$355,000 House For Sale
14505 James Vincent Dr,
$202,000 House For Sale
1405 Waldorf Ave,
$339,900 House For Sale
1122 1/2 Gunter St #A,
$688,500 House For Sale
3003 E 18th St,
$300,000 House For Sale
1615 Corona Drive,
$389,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blake Manor Elementary||PK-5||565||37||15.2||6.37 mi|
|Bluebonnet Trail Elementary||PK-5||568||35.8||15.8||5.67 mi|
|Decker Elementary||K-5||469||34.5||13.5||2.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.