11020 SW 38th St,
Miami, FL 33165
- 3 Beds
- 1,443 sqft
Est. Value* : $373,700
- 3 Beds
11020 SW 38th St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,443 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $373,700. Frequently asked questions about 11020 SW 38th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11020 SW 38th St is located in a community that is home to 56,764 residents, which has increased by 6.5% since 2000. 83.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11020 SW 38th St has a median household income of $59,209 and spends about $48,091 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11020 SW 38th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 30.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 34%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11020 SW 38th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 11020 SW 38th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11020 SW 38th St is about 51.0 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 65.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11020 SW 38th St resides in an area with moderate flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10830 SW 40th Ter,
$414,900 House For Sale
10900 SW 40th Ter,
$300,000 House For Sale
4025 SW 107th Ct,
$550,000 House For Sale
10960 SW 42nd Ter,
$270,000 House For Sale
10965 SW 43rd St,
$525,000 House For Sale
11030 SW 40th St,
$385,000 House For Sale
11035 SW 43rd Ter,
$450,000 House For Sale
11041 SW 46th St,
$375,000 House For Sale
3541 SW 105th Ct,
$730,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||11.94 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||2.21 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||8.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.