1109 Belmont Ave,
Shelbyville, TN 37160
- 1,751 sqft
Est. Value* : $94,470
- 1,751 sqft
1109 Belmont Ave is a single family home in Shelbyville, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bathrooms and 1,751 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 7/16/2019, this property sold for $119,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $94,470. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Belmont Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Belmont Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,318 residents, which has increased by 15.7% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Belmont Ave has a median household income of $40,186 and spends about $37,217 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Belmont Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Belmont Ave include Cascade High School, and Cascade Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 61.9% of the residents near 1109 Belmont Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Belmont Ave is about 35.6 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Belmont Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
312 Atlantic Ave,
$218,640 For Sale
308 Atlantic Ave Lot 23,
$219,175 For Sale
909 Shelbyview Dr,
$95,000 For Sale
201 Ashlyn Dr,
$169,900 For Sale
1202 W Lane St,
$135,000 For Sale
208 Sunset Blvd,
$184,900 For Sale
1446 Bagley Hollow Rd,
$219,000 For Sale
104 Cook Ln,
$225,000 For Sale
$179,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascade High School||9-12||489||33||14.8||8.07 mi|
|Community High School||9-12||522||27||19.3||11.53 mi|
|Cascade Middle School||6-8||346||17||20.3||8.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.