11096 Shetland Loop,
Arlington, TN 38002
- 4 Beds
- 3,044 sqft
Est. Value* : $294,100
- 4 Beds
- 3,044 sqft
11096 Shetland Loop is a single family home in Arlington, TN. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,044 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/2/2016, this property sold for $266,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $294,100. Frequently asked questions about 11096 Shetland Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11096 Shetland Loop is located in a community that is home to 10,490 residents, which has decreased by -1.8% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11096 Shetland Loop has a median household income of $55,947 and spends about $46,037 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11096 Shetland Loop is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 11096 Shetland Loop have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11096 Shetland Loop is about 35.4 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11096 Shetland Loop resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$249,900 For Sale
10246 EVERGREEN MANOR,
$399,900 For Sale
10210 EVERGREEN MANOR,
$409,900 For Sale
$245,000 For Sale
5304 CONIFER VIEW,
$324,975 For Sale
5732 Berry Patch Ln,
$282,500 For Sale
12125 GOLD SPRING,
$392,500 For Sale
4523 Ravenwood Oaks Dr,
$419,900 For Sale
6019 Garrett Valley Ln.,
$312,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.