11096 Locust Fork Rd,
Lyles, TN 37098
Est. Value* : $35,820
11096 Locust Fork Rd is a single family home in Lyles, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $35,820. Frequently asked questions about 11096 Locust Fork Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11096 Locust Fork Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,894 residents, which has increased by 15% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11096 Locust Fork Rd has a median household income of $36,345 and spends about $35,087 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11096 Locust Fork Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11096 Locust Fork Rd include East Hickman Elementary, and East Hickman High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 11096 Locust Fork Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11096 Locust Fork Rd is about 36.3 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11096 Locust Fork Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1106 Blake Road,
$184,900 For Sale
1982 Spencer Mill Rd,
$605,000 For Sale
3141 New Highway 7,
$525,000 For Sale
1206 Meeks Cemetery Rd,
$289,900 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$426,800 For Sale
714 Iron Hill Rd,
$422,850 For Sale
4192 Hwy 96,
$269,900 For Sale
7100 Bahne Rd,
$319,900 For Sale
7213 Horn Tavern,
$245,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Hickman Elementary||PK-2||448||33.8||13.2||6.36 mi|
|East Hickman Intermediate School||3-5||392||29.2||13.4||6.39 mi|
|East Hickman High School||9-12||521||39||13.3||4.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.