1003 Miss Annies Dr SW is a single family home in Jacksonville, AL. This home was built in 1972 and includes one bathrooms and 1,705 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $57,340.
Frequently asked questions about 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW is located in a community that is home to 18,447 residents, which has decreased by -12% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW has a median household income of $40,526 and spends about $37,405 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW include Jacksonville High School, and Kitty Stone Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW is about 39.5 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1003 Miss Annies Dr SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.