1005 Vaughn Dr,
Weaver, AL 36277
- 462 sqft
Est. Value* : $18,580
1005 Vaughn Dr is a single family home in Weaver, AL. This home includes 462 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $18,580. Frequently asked questions about 1005 Vaughn Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1005 Vaughn Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,779 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1005 Vaughn Dr has a median household income of $40,876 and spends about $37,722 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1005 Vaughn Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 1005 Vaughn Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1005 Vaughn Dr is about 38.9 degrees in January and 77.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1005 Vaughn Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1708 Roundhill Rd,
$89,900 House For Sale
1405 Sunset Dr,
$149,900 House For Sale
628 Plainview St,
$100,000 House For Sale
1111 Alpine Dr,
$117,900 House For Sale
416 Newberry Dr,
$80,000 House For Sale
615 Weaver Ln,
$54,900 House For Sale
1611 Nelson Road,
$135,900 House For Sale
6318 Gunter St,
$119,900 House For Sale
406 Hilltop Rd,
$129,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.