337 Towhee Rd,
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- 3 Beds
- 2,394 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,300
- 3 Beds
- 2,394 sqft
337 Towhee Rd is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,394 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 1/23/2017, this property sold for $219,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,300. Frequently asked questions about 337 Towhee Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 337 Towhee Rd is located in a community that is home to 29,009 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 337 Towhee Rd has a median household income of $41,307 and spends about $37,852 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 337 Towhee Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 337 Towhee Rd include Denison Middle School, Elbert Elementary School, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 337 Towhee Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 337 Towhee Rd is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 337 Towhee Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
306 HAMILTON SHORES DRIVE NE,
$395,000 House For Sale
601 HORSESHOE COURT NE,
$449,999 House For Sale
180 BROAD STREET,
$409,000 House For Sale
6130 GREY HERON DRIVE,
$189,900 House For Sale
6198 GREY HERON DRIVE,
$236,000 House For Sale
2910 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD N,
$590,000 House For Sale
6259 WATER LILY COURT,
$217,000 House For Sale
6091 GREY HERON DRIVE,
$230,000 House For Sale
5824 MARSH LANDING DRIVE,
$224,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Denison Middle School||6-8||727||52||13.9||3.73 mi|
|Elbert Elementary School||PK-5||793||46||17.2||2.72 mi|
|Winter Haven Senior High School||9-12||2,317||103||22.4||3.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.