336 N Brighton Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64123
- 3 Beds
- 1,368 sqft
Est. Value* : $77,530
- 3 Beds
336 N Brighton Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1915 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $77,530. Frequently asked questions about 336 N Brighton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 336 N Brighton Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,133 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 59.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 336 N Brighton Ave has a median household income of $33,480 and spends about $33,388 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 336 N Brighton Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 38.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 336 N Brighton Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 336 N Brighton Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 336 N Brighton Ave is about 29.4 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 336 N Brighton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5225 Wilburn Court,
$74,950 House For Sale
334 N BELMONT Boulevard,
$70,000 House For Sale
307 Elmwood Avenue,
$229,900 House For Sale
4235 Windsor Avenue,
$190,000 House For Sale
6022 E 13 St,
$46,900 House For Sale
2814 E 9th Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
1700 Fuller Avenue,
$89,900 House For Sale
450 Blue Ridge Boulevard,
$130,000 House For Sale
2818 Denver Avenue,
$69,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||314||22.7||13.8||7.71 mi|
|Gladstone Elementary||PK-6||508||38.2||13.2||0.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.