3013 Cedar Hill Ln,
Houston, TX 77093
- 3 Beds
- 1,356 sqft
Est. Value* : $112,000
- 3 Beds
3013 Cedar Hill Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,356 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,000. Frequently asked questions about 3013 Cedar Hill Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3013 Cedar Hill Ln is located in a community that is home to 38,393 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3013 Cedar Hill Ln has a median household income of $26,306 and spends about $29,064 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3013 Cedar Hill Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3013 Cedar Hill Ln include Fonwood Early Childhood Center, Henry Middle, and Houston Academy For International Studies. The average SAT score for this area is about 809 (372 for Math and 437 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 3013 Cedar Hill Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3013 Cedar Hill Ln is about 49.3 degrees in January and 82.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3013 Cedar Hill Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3114 Mohawk Street,
$120,000 House For Sale
3102 Havner Lane,
$229,000 House For Sale
3314 Castledale Drive,
$175,000 House For Sale
10911 Royal Pine Drive,
$114,900 House For Sale
2614 Castledale Dr Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
2307 Wardmont Street,
$164,900 House For Sale
2302 Brea Crest Street,
$169,000 House For Sale
4030 Castledale Drive,
$138,000 House For Sale
2148 Cromwell Street,
$87,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||4.82 mi|
|Henry Middle||6-8||895||49||18.2||1.58 mi|
|Houston Academy For International Studies||9-12||475||18.8||25.2||10.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.