1942 Avenue E SW is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $130,100.
Frequently asked questions about 1942 Avenue E SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1942 Avenue E SW is located in a community that is home to 35,958 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1942 Avenue E SW has a median household income of $46,137 and spends about $40,540 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1942 Avenue E SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1942 Avenue E SW include Inwood Elementary School, Westwood Middle School, and Winter Haven Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 1942 Avenue E SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1942 Avenue E SW is about 56.7 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1942 Avenue E SW resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.