1 Orms St,
Pawtucket, RI 02861
- 4 Beds
- 1,165 sqft
Est. Value* : $204,400
- 4 Beds
1 Orms St is a single family home in Pawtucket, RI. This home was built in 1948 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,165 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 6/30/2016, this property sold for $129,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $204,400. Frequently asked questions about 1 Orms St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1 Orms St is located in a community that is home to 24,160 residents, which has decreased by -10.2% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1 Orms St has a median household income of $49,200 and spends about $42,500 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1 Orms St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (456 for Math and 464 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 1 Orms St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1 Orms St is about 37.8 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1 Orms St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
81-83 BUCKLIN ST,
$244,900 House For Sale
79 Oakland Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
120 Senate Street,
$339,900 House For Sale
55 Bristol Avenue,
$258,999 House For Sale
27 PERRIN AVE,
$174,900 House For Sale
71 Boyce Ave,
$249,900 House For Sale
110 Liberty Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
881 Washington St,
$275,000 House For Sale
83 Maplecrest Dr,
$299,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.