14815 NW 20th Ct,
Vancouver, WA 98685
- 4 Beds
- 1,842 sqft
Est. Value* : $343,600
- 4 Beds
14815 NW 20th Ct is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,842 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $343,600. Frequently asked questions about 14815 NW 20th Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14815 NW 20th Ct is located in a community that is home to 22,282 residents, which has increased by 37.2% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14815 NW 20th Ct has a median household income of $61,189 and spends about $49,265 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14815 NW 20th Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14815 NW 20th Ct include Alki Middle School, Chinook Elementary School, and Lewis and Clark High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1021 (505 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 14815 NW 20th Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14815 NW 20th Ct is about 35.4 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14815 NW 20th Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1402 NW 151st,
$749,900 House For Sale
2207 NW 146th,
$399,999 House For Sale
411 NE 136th,
$420,000 House For Sale
709 NW 120th,
$495,000 House For Sale
709 NW 120th,
$515,000 House For Sale
14306 NE 9TH CT,
$425,000 House For Sale
5018 NW 141ST ST,
$799,000 House For Sale
13119 NE 12TH AVE,
$299,900 House For Sale
2910 NW 106th,
$370,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alki Middle School||6-8||685||32.4||21||0.45 mi|
|Chinook Elementary School||K-5||718||36.3||19.7||0.36 mi|
|Lewis and Clark High School||9-12||86||7||12.2||6.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|