14107 SW 33rd Court Rd,
Ocala, FL 34473
- 3 Beds
- 1,365 sqft
Est. Value* : $113,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,365 sqft
14107 SW 33rd Court Rd is a single family home in Ocala, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,365 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 11/21/2014, this property sold for $79,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $113,000. Frequently asked questions about 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,410 residents, which has increased by 24.8% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd has a median household income of $36,069 and spends about $34,945 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd include Dunnellon High School, Horizon Academy At Marion Oaks, and Sunrise Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (490 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd is about 61.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 SW 33rd Court Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 SW 45th Cir,
$15,000 For Sale
3646 SW 151st Street,
$99,000 For Sale
4690 Sw 142nd Pl Road,
$174,900 For Sale
4710 Sw 134th Loop,
$169,900 For Sale
15275 SW 47th Terr,
$129,900 For Sale
1451 SW 128th Lane,
$525,000 For Sale
454 Marion Oaks Lane,
$227,900 For Sale
5434 SW 129th Place,
$169,900 For Sale
2758 SW 161 Lane,
$164,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dunnellon High School||9-12||1,175||56||20.9||14.89 mi|
|Horizon Academy At Marion Oaks||5-8||849||46||18.4||1.21 mi|
|Sunrise Elementary School||PK-4||767||49||15.6||1.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.